Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im looking for long Island New York drift teams and tracks
Bookmark 
I live on Long Island New York so I'm looking for the rc drift scene here ! Haven't found any teams or tracks I would like to try and get something going on LI ! Anybody in the area interested message me here me and my buddies usually parking lot pimp but we are looking to be more competitive and Long Island doesn't have a place to offer that so let's try and make this happen !!
I'm on LI, too, and I'm looking for other drifters to play with. In the meantime, it's just empty parking lots for me. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
--Sean

HPI Sprint 2 Sport | 3Racing Sakura Zero S, Sakura D4 RWD & AWD | Turnigy SCT 2WD | BSR BZ-222
(01-17-2016, 02:54 PM)Seanzky Wrote:  I'm on LI, too, and I'm looking for other drifters to play with. In the meantime, it's just empty parking lots for me. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Whereabouts on LI are ya ?
Levittown. You?
--Sean

HPI Sprint 2 Sport | 3Racing Sakura Zero S, Sakura D4 RWD & AWD | Turnigy SCT 2WD | BSR BZ-222
WASSUP PLAYA
Rollawagon is a homie of mine and we run together regularly. I'm also on LI. So if having more people piques anyone's interest, we're not just solo drivers bumming around.
You guys should get on Facebook. There are a ton for guys who run in the NY, NJ, PA area. Team drift Kraze, Hono Circuit, Rc Car World, toxic drift, scavenger drift crew, smile Factory.... Just to name a few
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
I'm in southern/central CT, anybody in the NY or MA area got anything going on for this long weekend.? It'd be nice to get sideways with a few other cars lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I live in New York over by Newburgh and I have a car show there. All cars are accepted even rc cars. My friend and I are the only ones with rc cars there but everyone seems to like them. We are on Facebook at facebook.com/cncintheoc 
PS not to be difficult but if you can please type out the URL to make sure you get to our page. There are a few others.
where my NY DRIFTERS AT.

LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT THE WAY!
I live in Queens. Where are you LI guys from?
Overdose DRB
Overdose Vacula II
Outclip Drift Package

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Port Jervis New York Drift Track driftnetwork 15 3,918 08-18-2017, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Defiance
  Visalia / Fresno Teams prawduh559 1 548 11-13-2016, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Jlieskovan
  Va drift tracks and drivers Midinarn 0 515 02-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Midinarn
  Sacramento CA Tracks? Artistic_Reality 3 858 07-11-2015, 12:12 PM