Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying hello
Have been focusing more on off road and drones lately stopped by my lhs and walked out with a Sakura D4 Rwd kit it's good to be back loving the realism of rwd =) years back rwd wasn't an option.
Wow thats pretty good man. I am glad you are back in the hobby. I hope you have fun building your D4.
(09-01-2017, 03:20 PM)Pinky82 Wrote:  Have been focusing more on off road and drones lately stopped by my lhs and walked out with a Sakura D4 Rwd kit it's good to be back loving the realism of rwd =) years back rwd wasn't an option.

Funny because I'm thinking about getting into FPV flight.  Be nice to sit in the safety of my yard and just fly around to relax. Took a break from drift and got into off road racing too.  

Its great though now that RWD has gotten popular.  Kudo's to 3racing for having a low priced kit that works really well.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

Yea I just watched a video from the RC saylors and they have a nice Wifi Bugs 2 drone that I have ben wanting. Might have to pick one up at tax return.