Working on my first drift build, finally found some time during the holidays. Got my power plant soldered up and did some cutting and painting and whatnot.
First ever thing I've soldered in my life. Need practice. It's a 9.5T sensored can, got it for cheap because apparently nobody buys anything besides 10.5 motors at my LHS.
No photos from the chassis build, because I bought it used.. actually thought about asking the seller to dissemble it for me, but I figured that was maybe pushing it too far. I love building!
This Castle MMP was also bought used, many years ago - and has distributed power in a Traxxas Stampede 4x4, turned Slash 4x4. Raised it up on a block of a harder type of foam. Put the reciever on the servo, forgot to think about heat from the servo - hopefully it won't be an issue.
1.6 CS, ready to go (sans pinion.. i stuck an 18T on one since).. I think we'll be good friends