Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyokuro Drift Sessions
<3 3x jzx! Great drifting as always guys! Props on track design.
Thanks guys.   Glad you enjoyed it
[Image: SmallerKyoxraikou.jpg]
Nice one Nate!

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
Man that is amazing....I wish I had somewhere to run mine...I only run my drifter like 1time a week...for like 2 or three mins, because the park by my house got sold and now it's private property:'(
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Great tandems, nice track setup as well!
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
Some of them cars are going super fast sideways awsome
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Hot Sunday Session.   Showing off some of DDJ's shop creations.   Enjoy
Very nice tandem action. What motor/esc's and FDR are you guys running? also which raikou tires are yall running. They look like d70's. i think ill order a few sets now;)
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
Thanks. We mainly run 8.5t and Novak GTB's. Our FDRs vary due to our varying CS ratios. I'm currently running 9.87:1 front and 5.76:1 rear FDRs in my TA04 71% (red S13 and S15). My TT01 67% (red Skyline) is at 8.29:1 front and 4.97:1 rear. It's wide on my TT01 because the front internal is 3:1 which is crazy to me (stock is 2.6:1). We're using S30 and S30D. I prefer the S30 since it's inner sidewall is the same as the D70. The wear characteristics result in more consistent drifts and smoothness. That's just my experience with them.