Kyokuro Drift Sessions

32 Replies, 10081 Views

Is there anything new in the next videos you guys would like to see?
[Image: SmallerKyoxraikou.jpg]
Here's a vid we did of the rc drift demo held by oneTENDrift Network at the Devotion's 16th Annual Car Show and Concert at Natomas High School in Sacramento on June 9th. It was a blast and the weather was great. Hope you like it.
Thank you guys for capturing the event and the sidewayz action on our scale drift course! You guys really did a great job capturing the entire picture @ the event! For the rest of you guys that was not there that day. Our groups photographer could not attend, so I took on the task of trying to replace him. Which in my opinion is not an easy thing to do. So I attempted to fill his shoes for the day. This left me not feeling quite like trying to shoot and put together a video. So who else should I trust to shoot and edit a video but the famous Kyokuro Drift-Sports team! You guys never fail to impress! I would say out of 10 Stars you guys are always aiming for 20!

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
Great video!!! Really captures the day
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Thanks! Here's another with DDJ's scale garage shop.
No love on the Kyokuro Vid?!?, Crap I can't believe no one has posted about all the awesomeness packed into this video! Great job on the scale props guys! The track and surroundings are looking fantastic. The drifting is really good like always!:Wink:

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
Been a while since I last posted a session vid. This is from yesterday's (12-15-13) session showcasing NastyNate's upgraded FS01D (thanks to DDJ) and custom stickers courtesy of Raikou Drift Tires on his Yokomo ER34 Blitz Skyline body. Enjoy
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 06:26 PM by J-M250.)
man I miss drifting with you guys

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
same here, i had way too much fun lol
[Image: 405149244.jpg]
Kyokuro Project also came to oneTENDrift Network's 5th Anniversary at William Land Park. A lot more people showed up than last year so it was a blast and we got some footage of the fun as well.