Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laurel C33 [Yokomo] Tomato
Hey peeps!

I just wanna say, i havent been doin this For ages! (we talking 5-6 years break)
So yeah, i went out to a new shop with at track too, here in Denmark, and met up with all the old dudes i was driving with, so i just got some blood on my tooth Again!
Anyway, i just started with at project of a ShowOff Ride for my Apartment/Desk, but i have already used to many Money :D so i might continue Building it up completly!
So yeah, for now, i have a bunch of Pictures, i will post them in the way i took them from the beginning until now, and i have used about 65 Hours on this... (Becuase i want it to be perfect and stand out as best as possible!

I hope you will enjoy this Progress!

Cheers!

[Image: 0HJvZbo.jpg]

[Image: Xwl4osA.jpg]

[Image: m4Uo5ji.jpg]

[Image: Y0k54kO.jpg]

[Image: ay7PVBy.jpg]

[Image: 1AQ5G4H.jpg]

[Image: NzIncT5.jpg]

[Image: AikZN14.jpg]

[Image: hTvM1tX.jpg]

[Image: VNxunEW.jpg]

[Image: pPSjZPC.jpg]

[Image: hR2jsS5.jpg]

All those pictures are the last month of work, I have 2 fressshhhh pictures of what i got done yesterday!
Here they come :D :

[Image: lhhvfwy.jpg]

[Image: iummy6F.jpg]

Thats all for now, i'll post next time something wonderfull!
//Rubsi
Finally got some pictures on here! :P
Nice work, the lights turned out sweet on it.
Really nice work. Those hood pins are a nice bit of realism. I can't wait to see the bumper cut out and the coolers installed.

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
(11-30-2016, 03:03 AM)H0LESH0T Wrote:  Nice work, the lights turned out sweet on it.

Thankyou! yes indeed they did!
(11-30-2016, 10:01 AM)DriftGundam Wrote:  Really nice work. Those hood pins are a nice bit of realism. I can't wait to see the bumper cut out and the coolers installed.

-Vic

Thankyou! yeah when I first saw these overdose pin clips I just needed them cuz of the realism!
Well stay tuned! I hopefully getting it perfect cutter out and trimmed so it can melt our eyes!  ;)
Got the right side done with window frames and sidemirror! ^^ do you guys have any inputs of any look, or styling that could fit this project? Let me see/hear your idea's Angel B)

[Image: bo8RBZK.jpg]

[Image: Qqlpy8U.jpg]

[Image: EESlIGH.jpg]
Wow looks amazing that colour looks so good. Maby some body lines to style it further.
(12-01-2016, 07:42 AM)Drift12345678 Wrote:  Wow looks amazing that colour looks so good. Maby some body lines to style it further.

Oh yeah you say something! what type of pen is good for that job?  XD
I'm not sure but if you go into the painting techniques you might find a thread there

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yokomo Laurel C33 *VIP* rubberfer 17 5,397 03-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Sfl_y33