Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laurel C33 [Yokomo] Tomato
I myself have just finished a body but still waiting on stealth boy posts and intercooler but your car in pretty sweet
(01-12-2017, 05:52 PM)Drift12345678 Wrote:  I myself have just finished a body but still waiting on stealth boy posts and intercooler but your car in pretty sweet

Sounds nice!
do you have a pic of your bodyshell?
Yeah i was going for stealth body posts too, but a friend told me it sucked, so i was like, OK i but those overdose body posts for the front and normal at the rear, but now i wish i had stealth at the rear :(
(01-13-2017, 01:14 PM)Rubsi Wrote:  
(01-12-2017, 05:52 PM)Drift12345678 Wrote:  I myself have just finished a body but still waiting on stealth boy posts and intercooler but your car in pretty sweet

Sounds nice!
Yeah i was going for stealth body posts too, but a friend told me it sucked, so i was like, OK i but those overdose body posts for the front and normal at the rear, but now i wish i had stealth at the rear :(
I will be putting it in the body thread once I get the stuff
(01-13-2017, 03:31 PM)Drift12345678 Wrote:  
(01-13-2017, 01:14 PM)Rubsi Wrote:  

Sounds nice!
I will be putting it in the body thread once I get the stuff

Sounds nice, let me know when it happens :D
Alright Guys and Gals!

im getting a package tomorrow! then i update a bit..

Stay Tuned!
Alright so here is my new update! :-D

[Image: KCUe7Zz.jpg]

[Image: dFI9SNv.jpg]

they only fits 3racings own Sakura Chassis, so i had to modify my knuckle arms/Hubs a bit for getting them to fit my Yokomo DIB chassis.
Just simple with a drill, make a hole at the side where you want the calibers to be, and if you are awesome you can use some second-glue to glue it, i havent done that, i only used a pistol with glue pins in it.
[Image: OrXfXO6.jpg]

here its mounted on the chassis, (front)
[Image: 4j1nNci.jpg]

rear
[Image: yfnDZ6m.jpg]

And finally the hole new look!
[Image: MmmY9F2.jpg]

Jizz!!!! :-D

[Image: YEWG0ob.jpg]

What do you think?
i think i will try remove the color on the disc's itself, so its only the calibers that are Red color!
That is one sweet ride!
MST XXX-D VIP w\ Novak Drift Spec Combo
Loving this keep us updated.
Sakura D4 RWD
Wow that is amazing
Looking good! I'm trying to hunt down some MST disks for my DIB275. The new RP rims look soo empty :D

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yokomo Laurel C33 *VIP* rubberfer 17 5,469 03-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Sfl_y33