Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets See Everyone's Favorite Work They Have Done.
It slid around my kitchen floor once....into a dish washer and broke plastic steering linkage. I've been a bit busy trying to get my 1:1 cars running proper again and not so much time working on the Rustang. I have the new steering planned out(should give me a bit more steering angle as well now) and just need to bend the materials needed into shape and install it into the car. Ive got a few free hours this week after work and i hope it will be finally finished up and ready to tear up the parking lot next to me. I also ran the car on 3s lipo and lemme say it was interesting to say the least. It wheelied and backflipped(using worn x pattern d compound spares) was way more than i expected from the lil brushed motor!!
Lmfao, sounds like a blast!
"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way..."
[Image: P1010686_zpsad5d8c95.jpg]
[Image: P1010685_zpse5b7cd9f.jpg]
[Image: P1010684_zps30c5b676.jpg]
SAKURA D4 RWD/HOBBYWING 120A/ACCUVANCE AGILE 10.5/OXYGEN/
Some of my bodies that I'm proud to call mine. Lots of work into these two and a third on the way. Funny thing is, half way through both of these builds I would have a major setback but all in all they both came out better than expected.
Little info about this Hyundai Genesis body: it's painted on the outside, not the inside. Had my lhs airbrush the body black cause they didn't have a rattle can but he accidentally painted the inside....that wasn't masked..... long story short, they had to strip the paint back off the windows and it all worked out.
[Image: genesissignature_zps3f2dbad8.jpg][/URL]

If you can believe it, this Land Rover Evoque was originally supposed to be yellow/black. As you can see that didn't happen. Translucent yellow and gunmetal make a nice green and gunmetal color:) This was before I knew knew about mixing light with dark backings. Came or amazing though and the light kit really brings it all together even though they aren't on in the photo.
[Image: IMG_20140427_163740_zpsfec140e0.jpg]
[Image: bc276304-7f08-4025-b335-bd41c864c078_zps5043df43.jpg]
Looks really good though. so lucked out on that one lmfao
"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way..."
[Image: 71935e50ea7b0599e3788b5ce78cc0bd.jpg]
Oops double pic.......sorry in new

Attached Files
.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1409507441836.jpg (Size: 128.32 KB / Downloads: 19)
Beautiful...like the black!!