Lets see some VIP styled RC cars!!!

102 Replies, 102913 Views

Here is my C35 Laurel - not often i've seen this so thought i would try it out, there is just too many JZX100 around.

[Image: IVKt5ieh.jpg][Image: PxXkoyfh.jpg][Image: WrLD5glh.jpg][Image: GKiFV2Th.jpg][Image: 1UdgK8Zh.jpg][Image: nJYQRgHh.jpg][Image: oE6Rygjh.jpg][Image: UTCwNovh.jpg][Image: 633CkAdh.jpg][Image: AiobXQEh.jpg][Image: 06qNk5xh.jpg]

Paintjob is PS-44, whole can - PS-16, whole can and backed with silver.. though in retrospect i should have gone with a green and blue translucent and then bright silver as the body is heavy green and it's not often you see the blue in the paint, but hey, i like it.
MST XXX-D VIP - CS 2.0 - Main

MST FMX-D PRO - RWD - Main

MST RMX-S 2.0 - RWD - Secondary
LS430
Almost finish but the rain just rolled in.
Humbrol sunset red metallic on top of crimson. I'm going to close with black to darken the colour a bit more.
Chrome parts are paint too. I don't like to use stickers so I'll use them as little as possible.
[Image: C7wQ2e7.jpg]

ps.
I'm now using a cheap airbrush to paint, the 130 type that you can find on ebay for a few dollars. This is my first body with this airbrush and it is a nightmare.
Years ago I used Tamiya airbrush with air pump set and it was a breeze to work on everything. This cheap double action is only good for small works. And humbrol colour isn't helping either. It's so hard to paint.
You'll notice I don't do close-up because it'll show the shoddiness of my work.

EDIT:-------------------------------------- It's done!
Not my best work... Honestly this is the worst stuff I've ever done. The colour is not even, mask leaked horrendously except the black which for some reason came out perfect both coating and masking.
[Image: Q2lfqBs.jpg]
[Image: 2aVjDfK.jpg]

[Image: DGVtMTD.jpg]
[Image: S3Cljln.jpg]
[Image: jWy0Vaa.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2017, 03:10 PM by BambooSwordBa.)
Nice stuff here. Really amazing work. I picked up a y-33 Gloria for my tt02. It's a WIP currently but here she is so far...[Image: a6684f45384ec4ddacee58fcaa07c6b7.jpg][Image: a192f14da278cbe4e0e4261c3f62408a.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk