Light kits

64 Replies, 21090 Views

Who makes good light kits? I'm looking for all the lights front and back..
If I need a lot of lights, I use the Integy GT Power system.
If I just need basic head and tail lights I use the HPI kit.
Of course there are tons of other options, but I prefer those 2 because they do what I need (and more) and have never given me any problems.
Thanks I like the integy lights..

What do you think of the smart led system on eBay ??
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 01:35 AM by Guardian707.)
looks almost identical to my Integy GT Power kits...even the light labels. I imagine they're manufactured by the same company.
I use the 3racing light kit for all the features or the Tamiya one for just on lights.
I use the ob1 light kit.
Probably the most bang for the buck if you ask me, but the GT powers and all its re-branded versions are great too. I stay away from 3-racing light kits since they don't use the standard LED plugs that ob1 and GT powers uses, which are the same as Tamiya. This allows you to have a lot of sources for LED.
By the way, If you are curious about the ob1 kit, it's on my blog reviews:
http://oversliders.wordpress.com/2013/10...-ever-buy/
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 02:19 PM by Tiger.T.)
What is ob1 light kit? And where can you get buy it?
3racing light kit uses the same plugs as the tamiya lights as I use them with it as well. That ob1 kit looks good tho. Might have to invest in one.
+1 on the Ob1 kit. I love the backfire. Guardian, read Tiger's blog entry, very detailed and accurate info there. I got mine from Blackstarhobbies.com.
Come see my RC paint Jobs at

www.facebook.com/blushoprc
Thanks guys. I'm using a 3 channel radio will that still work? Or do I need a 4 channel ?