Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Look what I found! The best RC license plates available.
(05-03-2016, 02:42 PM)remz3 Wrote:  Those look very cool! Do you just put double sided tape or put two little screws?

For the pictures I used double sided tape, but there are holes pre-drilled in the frame for tiny screws.
Ofcourse, when you'd buy plates without the frames you could drill scale correct holes into the plates yourself ;-)
Nice! Thanks for the reply.
MST XXX-D VIP w\ Novak Drift Spec Combo
(05-03-2016, 02:42 PM)remz3 Wrote:  Those look very cool! Do you just put double sided tape or put two little screws?

I used velcro for my front license plate and i drilled 2 micro screws for my rear license plate. Really easy to install.
Founder of SOCAL-RC.com.
(05-09-2016, 01:45 PM)SICKwidIT Wrote:  

I used velcro for my front license plate and i drilled 2 micro screws for my rear license plate. Really easy to install.

Thanks for sharing your tips!
Just curious, why use velcro? Do you intent to remove the plate some times?  ;)
(05-09-2016, 02:30 PM)Moovio_RC Wrote:  
(05-09-2016, 01:45 PM)SICKwidIT Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing your tips!
Just curious, why use velcro? Do you intent to remove the plate some times?  ;)

Yes, for my future bodies. ill be able to slap them on any body with ease.
Founder of SOCAL-RC.com.
The 3D frames are slide-in type. So you can also order a couple of extra frames and slide the plates in and out ;-)
(05-11-2016, 09:16 AM)Moovio_RC Wrote:  The 3D frames are slide-in type. So you can also order a couple of extra frames and slide the plates in and out ;-)

Yeah i figured i can do that too. Just a matter of ordering more frames. The shipping will take a while too, which is why i havent gone that route yet. Lol
Founder of SOCAL-RC.com.