Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for good spring for hpi sprint 2
Warning 
so i want to have a softer front end then the stock sprint 2 coils, i was wondering what you opinion on diffrent set up for softness, i have a hpi sprint 2 and i love to drift just havent had time to mod my car for a better drifting time! i just locked the rear diff and am looking for a cs kit also wanted to know if i change for a cs kit will i need to change the bets if i get the cs kit from hpi?

Buy a cs kit from afro. It's 2.03 cs he is on Facebook. Or look in this forum for Sprint 2 videos, afro make them. I have a Sprint and I have put lot of money and time in it. And I have to say with Sprint you will never know what a real drift is like. Buy a better chassis , best are the RWD. It's a real drift then when you set it good. A Sprint 2 is not worthy the money you will put in to it. Seriously I have try to make a ultimate drift machine from it, and I did not get it. But do what you think ist best for you

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
(09-09-2015, 09:48 AM)Shogun001 Wrote:  Buy a cs kit from  afro. It's 2.03 cs he is on Facebook. Or look in this forum for Sprint 2 videos, afro make them. I have a Sprint and I have put lot of money and time in it. And I have to say with Sprint you will never know what a real drift is like. Buy a better chassis , best are the RWD. It's a real drift then when you set it good. A Sprint 2 is not worthy the money you will put in to it. Seriously I have try to make a ultimate drift machine from it, and I did not get it. But do what you think ist best for you

thankyou for your advice! i followed what the lhs suggested it as a starter for drift as in they all have them the more i read about i and think about it i feel like i get fucked over every time i go to their store...
For a starter it's ok. Just for having simply fun in front of your home. But it have not much together with real drift. I don't say the Sprint 2 make no fun. I have much good time with it, but on a real track with real drifters it's only a toy:)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah Racing RWD Drift Package for HPI Sprint 2 wareagle84 8 5,383 04-18-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Steve Fox
  Front one way diff for hpi sprint 2 DELxJCdriftteam 10 3,589 06-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Last Post: zombiedrift7