Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losi Micro Trail Trekker
Anyone mess around with the Losi Micro Trail Trekker? I saw a Youtube video of one with a Toyota Hilux body so now I'm thinking I need to have one!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.  

Mehh
300 views and not one reply?

Mehh
My thinking is the same. Would be cool to use a 30's/40's Revell model pick up body on it. I haven't messed with one but, did check it out a bit at LHS. So many projects, so little free time.
Cheers
I've had a few different small size losi vehicles. They're a PITA to work on, and parts are often breaking. They use Phillips as well, which I can't stand, especially micro sizes.

In the right environment they can be a lot of fun... but Losi is an upgrade path whore, imho.
http://www.facebook.com/raincityrajikon  - Seattle's scale drift club
RWD yoko dori pake -=- RWD SJ ota-r31 -=- 50:50 SJ ota-r31 (club loaner car)
+ 2wd Slash, 4x4 Slash, e-Maxx, Subaru Brat scaler, mRS4, broken quads and a bunch of spares
(09-21-2013, 12:26 PM)multi-bash Wrote:  I've had a few different small size losi vehicles. They're a PITA to work on, and parts are often breaking. They use Phillips as well, which I can't stand, especially micro sizes.

In the right environment they can be a lot of fun... but Losi is an upgrade path whore, imho.

No doubt! I saw a vid of one of the micros crawling around in the kitchen and it just looked so fun. I wanted the Trekker for those lazy days when i'm in bed.

That's the trick if you want to be profitable in this hobby, parts.

Mehh
(09-23-2013, 01:46 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  
(09-21-2013, 12:26 PM)multi-bash Wrote:  I've had a few different small size losi vehicles. They're a PITA to work on, and parts are often breaking. They use Phillips as well, which I can't stand, especially micro sizes.

No doubt! I saw a vid of one of the micros crawling around in the kitchen and it just looked so fun. I wanted the Trekker for those lazy days when i'm in bed.

That's the trick if you want to be profitable in this hobby, parts.

Trail trekker is a pretty fun and capable little rig , Lots of mods you can do .
1:24 scale model kits make great bodies for them . Lots of guys doing some pretty sic scale builds with micros now .
They look pretty cool doubt I could convince the wife to let me buy another lol I have 3 xmods sitting somewhere in storage o.0

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I had one fully hopped up and it was real fun. Parted it out for boat parts and 1/10 crawler parts. Wish I still had it! Ill find some pics.
Nice little rig you got there Spade

Mehh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  moddded losi min8 rustydriftcan65 0 602 12-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: rustydriftcan65