MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Lougc8's Active Hobby FR Build (STR114R) Update pg 8

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lougc8's Active Hobby FR Build (STR114R) Update pg 8
Cha-ching! Money!
(02-20-2014, 10:16 AM)valve_timing Wrote:  This looks so good I can't wait tomorrow I get my mst axles and bearings so I can install my fxx hubs and run. My mst brakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I can't wait to see the updates on you FR-D. Always like that conversion.

(02-20-2014, 10:38 AM)L3gTxDomo Wrote:  Looking good, bro.

Thanks!
(02-20-2014, 09:24 PM)RubHamuSan Wrote:  Cha-ching! Money!

Yeah, didn't really plan to go all out on parts hunt so soon, but knowing how fast active hobby parts run out, I had to buy. I've still yet to decide on electronics and that's more money for sure lol.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
Looking great man. Can't wait to see this thing wired up, and hear your thoughts on how it is for RWD.
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
Awesome!
Really amazing with all active optionals!
(02-21-2014, 02:37 AM)GenkiRF Wrote:  Looking great man. Can't wait to see this thing wired up, and hear your thoughts on how it is for RWD.

Thanks bro, I'm really excited to get some electronics on it also, but I don't want to rush into it yet. I really want to test and compare it to my rear motor TT01, but I'll have to wait a little bit.

(02-21-2014, 11:25 AM)bernie Wrote:  Awesome!
Really amazing with all active optionals!

Thanks, I'm trying to get as much of their parts I need as much as possible lol
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Spill the beans! What electronics are you debating on! hahaha

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
(02-24-2014, 02:48 PM)GenkiRF Wrote:  Spill the beans! What electronics are you debating on! hahaha

haha, already chosen. Your overdose build inspired me alot to build something highend. Just gonna wait a little longer for the esc. I'm sure you'll know the motor since it has a built in fan and its not made by speed passion. Servo has full aluminum case. I can't wait for them to arrive and a couple of little random parts.
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Acuvance Luxon BS and an RC OMG Servo? :D
The KG with red jacket and red Active Hobby end plate would have complimented your build nicely too :p
Good choice though, I am really happy with my Luxon BS.

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
lol yup, The KG with the red sleeve would have been nice, but I felt I had too much red at the front of the chassis already. I was intrigued by the Luxon BS so had to get it. Didn't plan on getting the aluminum OMG servo, but a couple more compared to the other brushless low profile servo then why not.
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Just a few updated parts.
[Image: DSC00116_zps3c7382be.jpg]

[Image: DSC00111_zps7cc3df1f.jpg]

[Image: DSC00124_zpsb43df431.jpg]
CER D08 Premium RWD