Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark II - Team Burst
Thought I would share some photos of a body I did awhile back. HPI 200mm body. Angel Eye Lights on the front and some on the back. After market light lenses, light buckets (front and rear) and a 3D grill on the front. I sure loved this body and put a lot of time and effort into it. I have not done a lot of drift bodies in the past. I think my total sits at 5 or so. Front wheels 3mm offset and rear 9mm offset. Should of went with 6mm for the front.

[Image: DSC_1634edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1633edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1632edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1631edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1626edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1624edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1623edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1622edit.jpg][Image: DSC_1620edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1619edit.jpg]

Here are some photos with the front lights on.

[Image: DSC_1296edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1288edit.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1287edit.jpg]
I like the overal idea of the shell, though it could use some finishing touches. For instance, try sanding the bumpers, skirts and wheelwells so they are all nice and straight, it wheels with more offset (at least 10mm allround), shorten the wheelbase so the rear wheels sit in the center of the wheelwell and try to add some panellines. These few quick changes will improve the overall look of the shell a lot I think=)

O yeah, and take some overview shots of the whole car  ;)
Tizer have already said everything Lol
Great idea by the way.. Just not enough offset ='(
nice one
All the lines have been cleaned up since these photos. These photos where taken in the summer, edges all smoothed out nicely. The wheels I was not sure what offset I would need so just bought these to help determine which yes a bigger offset is needed for sure.

I know longer have this body as a buddy of mine kept asking and making me an offer on it so it has gone on to a new owner.

Currently working on a different body.
Very nice job