MD Kazama GSX-RxCG motorxWS Battery TrayxAccuvancexOverdose

0 Replies, 970 Views

Cool. Cooler. Coolest.
STYLISH

words to live by, and nothing short of it in the world of drift. 
Trends come and go, but in the pursuit of performance at a extremely small and complex track, I have followed the bandwagons.

You can see how my WUN FR-D Ver 2.0 became a Kazama GSX-R DP here: http://forum.driftmission.com/Thread-wun...zama-gsx-r

Apologies for the average photos - i didn't try very hard and it's still very much work in progress whilst i work on centralising all the electronics...

I ordered some new parts to freshen up the layout a bit:
Team Suzuki High CG motor mount plate (3-way). 
Probably the biggest change to the chassis. I had to cut away small parts of the aluminium spider deck to allow clearance for it to fit. 
Also ACCUVANCE motor!!! replacing the low torque viper 9.5R i had previously, a 10.5T Luxon BS Dual. it's nice. 
[Image: ytdghSC.jpg]

Eagle eyed viewers would have spotted a black rear mount battery tray in the picture above. 
A friend of mine has been 3D modelling/designing/printing these bespoke battery trays. This one is a prototype i'm testing for him. 
They'll be on the market soon too! you can check them out here --> <link coming soon!>
The final version will have higher side walls for snug battery fit and our Warehouse Sliders branding! exciting times!
[Image: Djwy4rv.jpg]

Just a picture of centralising the electronics. It's a work in progress....
[Image: gwjkpTN.jpg]

Starting to collect some high grade spare parts all over again.........

[Image: dTV7ANa.jpg]
[Image: pgNNjza.jpg]
Kazama GSX-R Doripake
Tamiya TA-06 MS 
Sanwa M12