Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me, Myself and I.
(07-15-2014, 11:43 PM)dj nekkon Wrote:  Wow... love that ae86. is that the Levin? sakura are fun to set and build. enjoy my friend.

Levins have the square lights, and Truenos have the flip-lights, if I remember correctly. (;
[Image: shit.png]
^That is correct
[Image: 017c3ad6-f4d2-4efe-b892-651f90a5a852_zpse241be08.jpg]
Attempted to install a longer center rod on my steering assembly. But the front bulk head got in the way. I do remember Combat_drftr stating that he had to shave about a mm off to make the OTA assembly fit. But then I looked at the time and it was either keep working to get a few more degrees of steering or put the stock center back in an hour before my GF got home and get two sessions in. I decided on the two sessions.

Oh, and thanks for the comments on the levin.
3Racing Sakura D3 WIP thread
I have been experiencing some cogging, could I get a sensored ESC to eliminate this even though I have a sensorless motor?

When asking google it swaps 'a sensorless motor on a sensored ESC' to 'a sensored motor on a sensorless ESC'
[Image: 2uryvyra.jpg]
Took the upper arm off of my Traxxas 4tec and attempted to do a c-hub delete. Didn't quite turn out like I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks like it's going to wobble back and forth on the upper arm
[Image: 017c3ad6-f4d2-4efe-b892-651f90a5a852_zpse241be08.jpg]
(07-27-2014, 11:22 PM)kookieboi Wrote:  That looks like it's going to wobble back and forth on the upper arm

Oh, it did. That's why it is back to stock. Ordered some extra parts this weekend, post some pictures of the goods and progress.
Another failed attempt. The upper might not be adjustable but it's sturdy.
[Image: y5yqadep.jpg]
The part that failed was what I used for the lower arm.
[Image: y9adyjyr.jpg]
Luckily I have a spare front lower arm for the D3. The one below is what I will be using for the upper arm.

Also...
[Image: 2yhevevy.jpg]
I got these... Need to do some research as to how to put em to use...
[Image: uzuve3at.jpg]
Because I have no idea what goes in that hole.

[Image: 7eryqera.jpg]
What is this, like my fourth attempt to do a decent C-hub delete mod with the limited budget and resources.
Well here it is...
[Image: atyvyvet.jpg]
And now the angle that has given me so much more control.
[Image: juba8y8y.jpg]
[Image: qupuqupa.jpg]

[Image: edyjeret.jpg]
New parts in.
[Image: pazuge8e.jpg]
No real organization when it comes to the wires, still rocking brushed motor, miss matched alloy colors and parts. But damn is it fun to drift on hardwood floor.
[Image: e7ezenen.jpg]