mikep415's Tetsujin Toyota Majesta

42 Replies, 19464 Views

totally didn't care much for this body as well until I saw your take on this. Love how clean this build is.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
(12-06-2013, 01:46 AM)dj nekkon Wrote: me like it

Thank you! I'm not too proud of it but i'll wait for the end results =)

(12-06-2013, 02:51 AM)Hmlr4657 Wrote: I think that chrome trim gives a high class style!

yeah my thoughts too. that matte black gives it more of that Chris Pine/Central Pine look like their LS430 demo car for SEMA.

(12-06-2013, 05:40 AM)awdracer Wrote: youre really good at painting trims mike. which way do you prefer? painting on the inside or out?

Thank you! I do both inside and out depending on car and how the real 1:1 looks.

(12-06-2013, 08:07 AM)Combat_Drftr Wrote: looking good so far.. i have one of your creations all the way here in philippines.. hehe

thanks pare! which body do you have? lol that's cool to know that my previous creations are still around.

(12-06-2013, 08:50 AM)lougc8 Wrote: totally didn't care much for this body as well until I saw your take on this. Love how clean this build is.

Thanks bro! it looks decent in pics but what kills it for m is the bad bumper fitment. Its still a little short on one side so more trimming/fitting once the film is off. I should be getting more done this week if not finishing it. I got other projects waiting haha
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013, 05:09 PM by mikep415.)
Love it

posted from crapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Thanks rob! I hope it turns out ok. I may just redo another haha but I gotta finish and send this off hopefully next week
I got the cusco wrx pink with flake.. It's a lil beatup.. But it shows how much I use it.. Still get loads of compliments from it.. So yeah great job bro..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
(12-07-2013, 01:26 AM)Combat_Drftr Wrote: I got the cusco wrx pink with flake.. It's a lil beatup.. But it shows how much I use it.. Still get loads of compliments from it.. So yeah great job bro..

nice!! i sold that to rob cheap since it wasn't finished. Thats when i started doing proper trim work lol but good to know where my bodies end up and that they are being used =)
Like a couple others have said, I didn't care much for the body until you work started shining through and all I can say is wow. It looks great!
(12-07-2013, 08:02 PM)fullmetalgrave Wrote: Like a couple others have said, I didn't care much for the body until you work started shining through and all I can say is wow. It looks great!

Thanks bro! I am not entirely happy with the outcome. Chrome could have been better but ehh..I won't stress it. Bumper fitment on the other hand, is pretty bad. I guess we'll see once its finished. I'll be painting the rest of the body tonight.

Little update: Rear bumper is pretty much done but might just add mesh for the cut-out or some crazy looped exhaust piping to show, like how some of the Thailand vip cars do.

[Image: 19_zps505a143a.jpg]
[Image: 20_zps0066b6f5.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2013, 08:13 PM by mikep415.)
I'm with fullmetalgrave on this one. I'm not a big fan of this body, but you're really doing it some justice.
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
(12-09-2013, 10:15 PM)GenkiRF Wrote: I'm with fullmetalgrave on this one. I'm not a big fan of this body, but you're really doing it some justice.

Thanks bro! its not my best/cleanest work but I'm trying to at least make it look a bit decent. I never liked this body either...but I saw potential from others and yeah...decided to give it ago.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013, 12:47 AM by mikep415.)