First some aluminium upgrades arrived:
Yesterday I finally received the chassis:
Some unboxing photos:
I disassembled the whole chassis to learn it and install upgrades by the way. Below you can find some of reassembly photos:
Chassis reassembled, upgrades installed, electronics on board:
I know that's not the cleanest build ever, but due to some electronics I had to use a lot of wires. Tried to mask them as I could...
At this stage chassis is almost complete. To finish it I need HT alum. rear uprights and wire clamps.
Today I did a setup. Really corrected only a few things:
- I increased caster using all attached upper arm spacers
- I mounted carbon damper support extension at rear arms
- I changed oil to MST 100 at all dampers
- I changed damper mounting positions (all holes are measured from center of the chassis) - FT: 3rd, FB: 1st, RT: 5th upper, RB - at damper suport
- I changed all tires to MST CS-R yellow (I'm running on polished concrete)
- I set gyro sensitivity to 0 (LSD 2.0 has -100 to +100 range)
- Rest of setup is stock
After that, all I can say is that this chassis is amazing! I only need to correct my S-version-learned drifting style a bit, as this chassis is a lot heavier and more stable, but I'm really impressed by its capabilities!
I hope that you'll like the results of my job.