MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Mitsubishi evo III

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mitsubishi evo III
this is another old shell, taking inspiration from jackychan's thunderbolt movie, also won 1st place on a local rc bodyshell contest.

[Image: 100_5781.jpg]
[Image: 100_5778.jpg]
[Image: 100_5791.jpg]
[Image: 09Feb782.jpg]
[Image: 09Feb780.jpg][Image: 09Feb775.jpg]
[Image: 09Feb768.jpg]

bucketseats are made of real foam and fabric.

[Image: 100_5789.jpg]
[Image: 09Feb756.jpg][Image: 09Feb758.jpg][Image: 09Feb757.jpg]

here's one of its opponent.

[Image: 09Feb790.jpg]
[Image: 09Feb784.jpg][Image: 09Feb783.jpg][Image: 09Feb773.jpg]
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Awesome shells!
Awesome DIY work on the  interior detail...
man you guys take it to another level... im just happy with sticker interiors
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Great job.. Lots of patience to do that...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
thanks everyone, this year im going to try to do another evo 3 and evo 4, if time permits.
Wow, love the roll cage, really makes it stand out.
thanks bud, got my new evo III shell already, soon as i have a time for it, ill do another one
(06-29-2013, 08:36 PM)lexury Wrote:  thanks bud, got my new evo III shell already, soon as i have a time for it, ill do another one

I just ordered one through Banzai. Now for the hard choice of what color to paint it. B)
really up to you, but if its me, an evoIII would really standout in yellow, next to a white one