thanks carter!
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
Anytime!
[Image: Vhsk1.jpg]
Thanks carter. So if they calculate in different ways does it mean one is wrong since you get a different outcome?
If I'm not mistaken, the Driftmission one is calculated using the CS ratio and the one in the app isn't. I can check on that for sure when I get home.
(02-12-2013, 11:23 PM)femur Wrote:  Thanks carter. So if they calculate in different ways does it mean one is wrong since you get a different outcome?

I believe someone else was having problems with the app cs calculator, I've always used dm's and its been spot on.
if you want to do the math manually, I believe the formula is on this page
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
Thanks piper, will do.
Thanks Piper!
the app is 100% wrong (to be nice). we actually banned the app and the user who created the app because he started a huge deal on here about it. he uses the tamiya manual for 50/50 to calculate the FDR and doesnt realize there is alot more math involved in this.
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(02-13-2013, 07:11 AM)robb41488 Wrote:  the app is 100% wrong (to be nice). we actually banned the app and the user who created the app because he started a huge deal on here about it. he uses the tamiya manual for 50/50 to calculate the FDR and doesnt realize there is alot more math involved in this.

^^ that is kinda funny thanks for the clarity.
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
Thanks for clearing it up!