Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MST Product releases and Information
Hi guys, my name is Anthony. I'm the owner of Tsuiso Hobby, and an official dealer for Max Speed Technology.
The purpose of this thread is to share any new releases, and information about MST products.
This is not a for sale thread, no offers, bids, reserving, pre-ordering, or any type of transaction.
These matters should be taken outside of this thread, and/or taken to PM.

For your closest dealer, please click HERE

Onto the releases!

New RTR Bodies available:
531018W BMW 320si - retail 285 USD
[Image: Ri16PsJ.jpg]

531019S Nissan S15 - retail 285 USD
[Image: AFNsZ3N.jpg]

New general drift tire remover
700002BK - retail 10.40 USD
SPICE/KAZAMA/YOKOMO/SPEED WAY PAL/TAMIYA/MIKUNI/RC-ART/TOP LINE
[Image: 1PzOdz3.jpg]

There is also new aluminum gear box covers for the XXX-D, but no pictures of them as of yet.
I have them on order, and I will take pictures myself.
Coming out in blue, black, or red, with the retail of 32.80 USD each.
[Image: KC_zpsd2cfde5e.jpg]
grr the frustrating moment u buy the lexus then see the s15 :(
[Image: Pedobear_by_theeyeball1.png]
The drift tire remover might come in handy so I dont have to buy new t drifts all the time :) lol

Looks like I can just pop em off.Wait can I also mount the tires on with it?? Or is it just off?
you cant pop t-drifts off or on unfortunitly. the way they are designed they have to be ran to rim or cut off
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Alloy gear cases. XXX-D. Wait! What?!!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

t-drifts can still be popped off with heat/hot water.

Correct Joe!
(06-11-2013, 09:56 PM)antinnous Wrote:  t-drifts can still be popped off with heat/hot water.

Correct Joe!

Yep I know lol. Was thinkn I can just change rims really quick using 1 set of tires when I wanna change to a different body hehe.. me trying to be cheap and not have to pay like 20 for a set of tires
Anthony, you have any idea if they're the big universal ones that come with the FM and Pro, or a bit more specific like the narrow ones that come with the RM?
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

(06-12-2013, 01:34 AM)Frias65 Wrote:  
(06-11-2013, 09:56 PM)antinnous Wrote:  t-drifts can still be popped off with heat/hot water.

Correct Joe!

Yep I know lol. Was thinkn I can just change rims really quick using 1 set of tires when I wanna change to a different body hehe.. me trying to be cheap and not have to pay like 20 for a set of tires

Just get some MST csr tires from anthony. There pretty cheap and better for carpet
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(06-12-2013, 02:05 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  Anthony, you have any idea if they're the big universal ones that come with the FM and Pro, or a bit more specific like the narrow ones that come with the RM?

I dont have any specific information, but if i were to have a guess, it would be the universal ones to suit both RM and FM. CNC work isnt that cheap, and im sure they rather make a single design for universal.
I can let you know as soon as they come in however.

(06-12-2013, 07:56 AM)robb41488 Wrote:  
(06-12-2013, 01:34 AM)Frias65 Wrote:  

Correct Joe!

Just get some MST csr tires from anthony. There pretty cheap and better for carpet

Ahh yes, not sure if people were aware about this, but CSR tires now come in 4 compounds.

soft
med
hard
hardest