MST Rear Diffuser

5 Replies, 2195 Views

I'm interested in the recently announced rear diffuser, anyone know if it'll fit on the ms-01D?
MST MS-01D VIP II
Speed Passion Reventon PRO 1.1
Speed Passion 13.5t v3.0 MMM
Savox SG-1258TG
Airtronics MT4 w/ TX-461
Will an MST product fit on an MST chassis?

I assume because it's an MST product that it will fit other MST products.
When In doubt, Throttle Out!!!
OTA-R31 w/ Flux Capacitor
If I remember correctly, it said something like "fits all new chassis" which made it sound like it wouldn't fit older designs/chassis.
it might, but the way it was worded made me believe it was for their new line of chassis.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
My understanding is that ms01d came in two versions. Early production version do not fit the defuser. But the later ms01d work just fine. I believe the new vip cars fit them. You'll see the extra lip for the trail to bolt on to.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FXX-D VIP|MST FXX-D S|MST XXX-D S HT
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2014, 03:54 AM by aznpulse.)
(06-27-2014, 01:41 AM)wareagle84 Wrote: If I remember correctly, it said something like "fits all new chassis" which made it sound like it wouldn't fit older designs/chassis.
it might, but the way it was worded made me believe it was for their new line of chassis.

(06-27-2014, 03:51 AM)aznpulse Wrote: My understanding is that ms01d came in two versions. Early production version do not fit the defuser. But the later ms01d work just fine. I believe the new vip cars fit them. You'll see the extra lip for the trail to bolt on to.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Correct.
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
I have the optional rear bumper for the vip, and it is an exact mold fit to the rounded edge of cf bottom plate. Not sure if it fits other chassis. To clarify, it sounds like mst is going to be making the tail ends of their chassis standardized, I'm just curious if the standard is what is found on the vip.

I looked closely at the images, and I'm guesstimating that it is the same as the vip, but it's hard to say without measurements.
MST MS-01D VIP II
Speed Passion Reventon PRO 1.1
Speed Passion 13.5t v3.0 MMM
Savox SG-1258TG
Airtronics MT4 w/ TX-461
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2014, 06:36 AM by Seegee911.)