MST XXX-D Pro

7 Replies, 9693 Views

Hello everybody ^^
After selling my green enRoute JXR, i have wanted a different chassis. A shaft drive why not ? 3 chassis selected ( OTA ZEON , GRK 2 or MST XXX-D Pro )........ here's my choice !

Manufacturer: Max Speed Technology ( MST )
Model: XXX-D Pro
Track Surface: Concrete ,smooth concrete
Tires: HPI T-DRIFT , R2 T-DRIFT
Motor and ESC: Xerun 10.5T 90A
Servo: Sanwa SDX801

FRONT
Camber :-7 °
Toe :2 ° in
Caster angle :7 °
Kick-up :0mm
Sway Bar :No
Ride Height (mm):
Springs :MST Medium
Damper Oil :300
Upper Damper Position : first outside
Lower Damper Position :first inside
Other :One-way

Rear Setup
Camber :-5 °
Toe :2 °
Caster :0 °
Kick-up :0mm
Sway Bar (yes/no):no
Ride Height (mm):
Springs :MST Medium
Damper Oil :300
Upper Damper Position :first outside
Lower Damper Position : first inside
Other Confusedpool

Drivetrain
42-11 MST Gear kit ( on a one-way )
34-18 MST Gear kit ( on a spool )
2,02 CS

Gearing
Spur : 100T 64DP
Pinion : 34T 64DP

[Image: 454860IMG4728.jpg]
[Image: 870677IMG4723.jpg]
[Image: 286763IMG4725.jpg]

It's my first MST and first shaft drive chassis, i'm not disappointed !
Bough on hobbybest ( ebay ), i think this is the end of this shop ( there is almost nothing in stock Sad )
Nice xxx.. I am sold on these chassis.. I always drive cheify's xxx-d VIP and absolutely love how this chassis is.. So well built... Ever try this in the RM configuration yet?
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
Nice bro, i have a MS but want a XXX as well, awesome chassis. I also got mine from Hobbybest and have had nothing but good times with them, great service and if they don't have what you want, shoot them an email and they will have it the next day, if not in few hours ;-)
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn
The pro model still looks great!

I suggest aluminum front uprights and with revised steering, and remove the toe-in.
[Image: KC_zpsd2cfde5e.jpg]
Thanks... yeah it's a very good chassis with a lot of potential !! I never test in rear motor, but i will test one day, just for know how it feel.

I have compared it with the XXX-D VIP Plus of a friend, the chassis has a lot of difference with the VIP version, if you want to put lower aluminium bulkhead, you need to buy the 3mm carbon chassis of the XXX-D VIP ( some holes are different ), but it's a detail, the lower bulkhead are not very visible :^^:

Until now i take all my parts at hobbybest shop ( best price shipped to France and very good contact ) but now i don't really know where to buy my XXX parts.. RC ART have some but not in blue color.. i will sent an email for know if they can have some blue options parts

I think front aluminium upright is my next bought with MST progressive springs. About the toe in, i have prefered with, the chassis doens't feel how i want without.
I will test some XXX-D VIP setups of this forum soon for know how you like to run your chassis :=):

Sorry for my bad english, i didn't use any translator, i hate this $**t :lol:
nice, welcome to the xxx world
ton anglais est très bon, ne vous inquiétez pas!
Love the car! I always wanted to know the exact differences between the Pro and VIP.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.
Except the color, the plastic parts on the Pro, the steering angle of the Pro who is smaller than the VIP, the 3mm carbon parts of the VIP ( 2.5 for the Pro, the pro has more " flex " ), The only " major " difference is some more hole on the 3mm chassis for put aluminium lower bulkhead. So if you want to put them on the pro version, you need 3mm chassis plate.
There is some pictures i take when we've received our XXX-D Pro and VIP Plus.

[Image: img_4610.jpg]

[Image: img_4625.jpg]

[Image: img_4626.jpg]

[Image: img_4627.jpg]

[Image: img_4628.jpg]

[Image: img_4629.jpg]

[Image: img_4630.jpg]

[Image: img_4631.jpg]

( If you want more pictures or one of these in high quality, ask me by PM ) :Wink: