Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My backyard
[Image: 20130503_105957_zpsc5cffc6e.jpg]

Still workin on it.. its also missing another piece that the home depot near me didnt have :( lol but at least I dont have to drive about 40 min to get to the nearest track anymore.
Nice. Is they regular outdoor carpet?
Dang wish i had the money to do this. I have a small practice track in my garage, and planning to make one im my g-mas basement which would be a full size track :) her basement is huge but i have yet to measure it. Ill post a pick of the practice track i have now once i get the time
Chi-Town Drifter
she'll probably tell you to shut that noise up lol
Why'd you have to build this after I leave? lol

Looks good!  Not a big fan of straightaways but how well can you drive it?
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

unless she's losing her hearing :P
lol yeah then it's all good
Nicely done.. One day I will setup something like that..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
(05-03-2013, 01:06 PM)kidastra Wrote:  Nice. Is they regular outdoor carpet?
Yup

(05-03-2013, 06:47 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  Why'd you have to build this after I leave? lol

Looks good!  Not a big fan of straightaways but how well can you drive it?
Lol... yea me too I was havin a little trouble with the one on the left. We changed the track again since we got the rest of the carpet today. Ill post more pics tomorrow when its fully finished gotta add some turf and all that like all speed haha :)
(05-03-2013, 06:04 PM)pickled Wrote:  she'll probably tell you to shut that noise up lol

hahahah yea probably XD
Chi-Town Drifter