MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My Car bodies! Lots o Pix!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Car bodies! Lots o Pix!
Here are a few of my bodies. The chassis are:

TT-01 with Eagle Graphite front Midship conversion under the HPI IS-F.

XV-01 more or less stock right now under a Tamiya Cusco Dunlop Impreza.

Sprint 2 under my Franken Subie body. It's 2 HPI subaru bodies put together.

FF-03 under a Tamiya Volkswagen GTI.

TT01
[Image: IMG_6950.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6922.jpg]

XV-01
[Image: IMG_6942.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6902.jpg]
Tried to make the exhaust that the 1:1 Cusco Dunlop car has.
[Image: IMG_6921.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6919.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6909.jpg]

Franken Subie
[Image: IMG_6901.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6904.jpg]

FF03 Not a drifter, but I like the car.
[Image: IMG_6928.jpg]

Enjoy!

Cheers!
fine little details... love the paint job aswell
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Very Nice...Great job on the paint work!!, how did you tint the headlights?;)
(03-25-2013, 08:51 PM)Cubandrifter71 Wrote:  Very Nice...Great job on the paint work!!, how did you tint the headlights?;)

The Franken Subie and the IS-F I painted with a Tamiya transparent yellow. The Cusco Dunlop Impreza light color is from the decals. The rear lights of the Franken Subie are done in a trans smoke.
Wish I had space for this many body's!!! In this small Japanese house I can barely fit my 2.
(03-26-2013, 05:07 AM)Tito2102 Wrote:  Wish I had space for this many body's!!! In this small Japanese house I can barely fit my 2.

i live in a studio apartment less than 1000 sq/ft and still have room for 6 rc cars.. hehe.. it sucks but its possible..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]