F1 Footage

8 Replies, 3843 Views

Here is a short video of the Singtel GP that i went to last year.. love F1!! and go REDBULL!!!!

F1 Vid
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
So lucky T_T

Lol, Redbull is going to have a lot of problems controlling their drives after what Seb did last race. Mark deserved that race.
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
Yup I know.. Seb really risked so much and I was shocked on how close they both got to each other in Sepang... I would recommend it to anyone to watch it live.. It's a whole different feeling.. People don't realize how loud those cars really are..
The underdog drifter....
<3 F1, and live is just amazing!
I am surprised to see rc drifters watch F1! Although I love Redbull as well, with Vettel pulling a move like that. I wonder if Webber will leave the team? Or maybe the 3 weeks we're enough time to cool off. I actually hope that Kimi brings the fight to Redbull this year.
[Image: chris_zps472af1b7.gif]
I've been a fan of F1 far before RC or drifting Big Grin

I think Red Bull will have problems this year with their drivers. What's to stop Webber from ignoring team orders and keep racing now? It'll be interesting to see what happens... I can't see another front running team that would be interested in him though, if he does decide to call it quits with Red Bull... maybe Lotus? Merc is set, Ferrari seems set, and I don't think Webber would go to Ferrari anyways, and McLaren is pretty set with their lineup...

I've always enjoyed watching Lewis Hamilton when he is given a competitive car, so I hope to see the silver arrows turn things around and challenge the Red Bulls this year~ Although Nico has been outpacing Lewis pretty consistently lol.

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013, 06:57 AM by GenkiRF.)
(04-06-2013, 06:50 AM)GenkiRF Wrote: I've been a fan of F1 far before RC or drifting Big Grin

I think Red Bull will have problems this year with their drivers. What's to stop Webber from ignoring team orders and keep racing now? It'll be interesting to see what happens... I can't see another front running team that would be interested in him though, if he does decide to call it quits with Red Bull... maybe Lotus? Merc is set, Ferrari seems set, and I don't think Webber would go to Ferrari anyways, and McLaren is pretty set with their lineup...

I've always enjoyed watching Lewis Hamilton when he is given a competitive car, so I hope to see the silver arrows turn things around and challenge the Red Bulls this year~ Although Nico has been outpacing Lewis pretty consistently lol.

Before anything rc I have built race cars in Japan.. I have driven and worked on evo 1-10, countless Silvia's and 180sx, jzx90-110, ae86, rx7, and loads more... i especially love f1.. All the engineering and research that goes in the cars.. And the team to make everything work.. I actually applied for redbull and mclaren to be a material controller.. Crossing fingers I get it!! Hehe..

Yeah It was a bad decision that Seb did last race.. Coming so close to nearly taking them both out of the race.. I feel what he did will create animosity between him and webber.. After the race webber didn't look to happy when he talked to Seb.. So it will be a power struggles this season I feel.. For anyone who loves f1.. I would recommend y'all to watch it live.. Especially a street circuit type.. You get so close to the action you can feel it... Hehe...
The underdog drifter....
Oh wow, you are living the dream hahaha. ESPECIALLY if you get that F1 job, best of luck on the application. I've loved F1 since a very young age, back when Prost and Senna were both at McLaren, and Schumacher was just getting started at Benetton. It was a lot more exciting back then, but last year was one of the best in recent years, it's definitely a good time to start watching if you want to get into it. I still hate how tires and fuel savings dictate the outcome of races though. I miss the days of fuel stops, and drivers being able to push the limits for the whole race.

Definitely feels like it's going to be a power struggle this season between Seb and Web. Same with the two Mercedes drivers lol.

I'm hoping to try and make it out to Montreal to watch the Canadian GP there next year >< That's always been one of my favourite races to watch.

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
^^^ The McLaren Hondas were the shit!!!  VTEC yo!  lol

I miss the days of the Jordan Hondas winning or getting on the podium here and there.  It was so refreshing to see an underdog team actually do very well.  Gotta admit I don't follow F1 like I used to.  I would love to watch an actual race though.  As much crap as I talk about NASCAR, it's really cool to actually be there!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.