Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My d4
Looks nice, buy why stock rims and wheels in front? :)
(04-27-2016, 05:06 AM)chemic Wrote:  Looks nice, buy why stock rims and wheels in front? :)

I put the stock back on while I paint my other wheels
Hey  im in miami  and  me and my friends have  cars and were thinking of  going up to drift lab ,   we never have run on carpet  want to give it a try ..  will are asphalt set ups work on that track ??
Great choice in electronics! How you likin the motor and esc so far? Have you tried out the "Hybrid Boost" feature yet?

Sent from my iPhone
Founder of SOCAL-RC.com.
(04-27-2016, 08:35 AM)torqeroll Wrote:  Hey  im in miami  and  me and my friends have  cars and were thinking of  going up to drift lab ,   we never have run on carpet  want to give it a try ..  will are asphalt set ups work on that track ??

you will have to get tires to run on the carpet they have them there. I have wheels for asphalt and carpet
(04-27-2016, 01:32 PM)SICKwidIT Wrote:  Great choice in electronics! How you likin the motor and esc so far? Have you tried out the "Hybrid Boost" feature yet?

Sent from my iPhone

I haven't tried it out yet, I'm having an issues connecting to the computer to do the up date and change settings.
Where are you getting your usukani parts?

They make super nice parts, but their US distribution is a joke.
I get my Usukani Parts from my local shop, Kong RC Drift. What are you looking for in particular?

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
(04-27-2016, 08:56 PM)GBean Wrote:  Where are you getting your usukani parts?

They make super nice parts, but their US distribution is a joke.

I'm getting them from drift lab circuit. If you don't live in south Florida i think he sells parts from the Facebook page. He's working on a website. Also ive I've gotten some from black star
[Image: 53B5F8FD-D24F-4BDF-BEC4-71E25C309CA7.jpg]