MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My drift vid's from Afro's RC Club

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My drift vid's from Afro's RC Club
Hey all, still kinda new to the forums, I havent posted much if all. Been browsing for a while tho.

Figured it was time to show you guys how we are doing it out in BC
This is from last week, feel free to check out the channel, shoot me a like or sub!

Good track and driving! The surface looks cool!
What's the best way to make a bumper come off like that? This is a must-do for me!
(08-16-2013, 03:31 PM)midcalbmx Wrote:  What's the best way to make a bumper come off like that? This is a must-do for me!

most of us are using rare earth magnets to attach and with force the bumpers/wings come off. shoe goo and magnets..if u can have the magnets on the bumper fit into a recess piece on the car, use magnets on the car as well ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Afro's RC Club Vol 13 Video joeeydrift 3 1,508 06-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Last Post: joeeydrift
Magic8ball Afro RC Club Vol 9. More RWD Tandems joeeydrift 3 2,108 03-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Last Post: robb41488
  Afro RC Vol 5 - RC Drift Police Chase joeeydrift 4 1,866 11-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Last Post: joeeydrift
  Esbjerg RC Drift Club [Denmark] NMRacing 1 1,650 02-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Lille Buller
  CTG goes drifting , Prodigy D drift club Crawler Ted 3 2,789 12-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Last Post: AzN 2NR