MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My first post ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first post ever
Thanks for the part no. For the headlights. Hey ray wish I could make it out for that event. I'll be in the area for Formula DriftNew Jersey that weekend we were trying to come out early so maybe have a session. Hope to meet all you guys soon.
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
really nice body :)
(05-19-2014, 07:42 AM)rudeboy03 Wrote:  Thanks for the part no. For the headlights. Hey ray wish I could make it out for that event. I'll be in the area for Formula DriftNew Jersey that weekend we were trying to come out early so maybe have a session. Hope to meet all you guys soon.

im going to be at the wall for june 20 and 21,going to see FD
(05-19-2014, 02:09 PM)AdoboGoya Wrote:  
(05-19-2014, 07:42 AM)rudeboy03 Wrote:  Thanks for the part no. For the headlights. Hey ray wish I could make it out for that event. I'll be in the area for Formula DriftNew Jersey that weekend we were trying to come out early so maybe have a session. Hope to meet all you guys soon.

im going to be at the wall for june 20 and 21,going to see FD

Cool. We usually go and enjoy the show and have attended for the last 4 years. If your interested in getting some runs in, we will have our chassis with us. We usually run at the HPI tent since we are no longer allowed to run with the v 95 guys who setup the rc drift track at the event. I'll also setup a drift track at the Residence inn where we will be staying after the event.
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD