MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My HPI sprint 2 50/50

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My HPI sprint 2 50/50
^Yeah true that. I added some weights to the front of mine for the same effect and it was awesome.
[Image: Vhsk1.jpg]
I have the gitten jr E10 monster drift car from HPI.
I want to put a brushless hpi motor in it but have no clue what I should get. Would be
Nice if they had a kit with everything I need for the swap, to ensure that I don't go into overkill or fry my car. Any tips or ideas?

I figured you might know since you're looking to do the same kinda swap I think.
Nice work and great looking car.
Sprint 2 Flux
Sakura D3 STi WiP