Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My practice zone
Comment 
Well I cleaned off the patio in the back and now I have a area to drift(sorta) it's kinda small but it's a blast...better than the kitchen floor=L....
[Image: IMG_20130514_173714.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130514_173703.jpg]
Yes, it is a mess:D
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
awesome!
Hell yeah
[Image: 1.jpg]
I think I'm getting the hang of it lol....I'll do some vids once I get better heehee
haha great set up man! who cares if its not a professional track as long as you enjoy it!
Current: Tamiya / HPI

Future: MST
Nice.
(05-14-2013, 05:27 PM)vroomin Wrote:  haha great set up man! who cares if its not a professional track as long as you enjoy it!

Haha I kno right, it's a blast, going from not being able to run at all to this is quite intriguing for me heehee
(05-14-2013, 05:45 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  
(05-14-2013, 05:27 PM)vroomin Wrote:  haha great set up man! who cares if its not a professional track as long as you enjoy it!

Haha I kno right, it's a blast, going from not being able to run at all to this is quite intriguing for me heehee

I hear you, with my time schedule I cant make it out to my local track everyday but I sure do want to drift everyday lol I am going to post a video soon of my makeshift practice zone in the office at work
Current: Tamiya / HPI

Future: MST
(05-14-2013, 06:09 PM)vroomin Wrote:  
(05-14-2013, 05:45 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  

I hear you, with my time schedule I cant make it out to my local track everyday but I sure do want to drift everyday lol I am going to post a video soon of my makeshift practice zone in the office at work

Haha that will be awesome man, def do:)
dude thats perfect :)
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]