Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need new car, but so many to choose from!
Mst Chassis are very smooth :)
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
(01-16-2013, 01:34 PM)Piper Wrote:  Mst Chassis are very smooth :)

I love a smooth driving chassis i found an MST chassis im gonna get all i have left to find is a transmitter/receiver and a servo
If your reading this I couldn't come up with a better signature:D
I would run the Spectrum DX3's there are a couple of version out and they are great. The receverers are very afforable about 50 per unit. I would run a set bit i hav invested to much into Futaba over the years what kills me is the recever almost a 100 per unit. But i love my Futaba PK3S with 2.4 FASST Module and have 5 RC cars all with Futaba recevers so change is costly.

The link is to the one i recomend it is at AMianHobbies and they are a great group from my ecperiances.
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info...-w-FREE-RX

You can go to some of the other spectum radios with more or less bells and wistles but this will be very nice at you level and untill you get a drift sponser.

Nice to have you back.
lol drift sponsor we could all do with one of those
I know right, first thought that came to my head is that will be the day
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
lol It's way harder for something like that to happen to me where I live in Australia RC drifting is almost unheard of. I'd have more luck getting sponsorship grip racing.

are you after something novel? If so I like the Oreolai SFR-01. The fully hopped up D3 is a decent beast and  everyone's  favourites the MST range

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me choose a budget rc drift car Edgarc 1 579 12-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Tiger.T
  Help me choose a car! blu3snow 11 3,542 06-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Last Post: RCPHREEK