Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new
hey guys new to the rc building world. i recently had mi wife purchase me a sakura d4 rwd and have no clue on what would be good or decent parts to buy to finish this any help would be appreciated
(05-22-2017, 09:32 AM)lilmafia52 Wrote:  hey guys new to the rc building world. i recently had mi wife purchase me a sakura d4 rwd and have no clue on what would be good or decent parts to buy to finish this any help would be appreciated
What parts do you have now ?

Checklist
1 ESC
2 controller + receiver
3 gyro
4 servo
5 battery
6 charger

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
Team Magic - E4D(4) RWD - Sakura D4 RWD
nothing yet been looking around but no real good post about any motors or esc dont even get me started on transmitters and is the gyro completely necessary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
What's your budget? Electronics range from cheap to really expensive.
But you get what you pay for.

Gyro is required for Rwd.

Basically rwd does not require a lot of power. It should be ok for a motor + ESC combo. Motor turn should be in the range of 8.5t to 13.5. I use at 10.5t speed passion.

Spend more on the servo and transmitter. Servo brands like Sanwa, futaba, savox, omg. Look for metal gears and faster turning time. Under 0.1s should be good.
Transmitters- Sanwa, futaba. Not entry level ones. This is expensive but you won't regret it later. Sanwa models : mt4s, MTS,mt-44,m12s
You don't have to get the highest range. MTS would suffice.

Gyro - get a drift gyro. Onisiki or better. This is about USD 20. You can try yokomo or the MST one too.

what motor esc combo would u suggest

mid range budget not trying to go overboard but not wanting to get to crazy

Have look at this.

http://www.rcmart.com/reventon-brushless...=1100_1252

thanks man eeally didnt know which way to turn with this build mi first shot at rc car anything anything i should steer clear of with this

Futaba 3PV 3+1 Channel T-FHSS Computer Radio System Transmitter w/ R314SB Receiver #3PV w/R314SB

would this be an ok transmitter

Post out here with what you want to get. Most people here will probably advise you with something good.