Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new
what do u mean by post out here kinda computer illiterate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Just paste a link of the items you want to get in the post.

I can't comment on futaba. I know that popular brands being used are sanwa, futaba, ko propo . Mid range should be good enough where you get the speed of transmission can graphs for exponential,trims etc

If you have a track near by you. Take a trip there. Most people are willing to help too.

I only run a mid range setup. So you can really follow mine.

Servo sanwa 972, the combo link in previous post, Powerstar gyro (this should be similar to onisiki). I got the sanwa mt4s for the controller but you don't need such an expensive one to start.

Basically run on cheapest lipo that I can find. The rating is 60/120c 7.4v 6000mah. This last me about 2-3 hours on the track.

You need a balanced charger.Some basic tools for setup.

For the d4 you need to change the front knuckles. Yeah racing is fine or you can use; mst, usukani, or upgraded from 3 racing v2 version.

Sent from my SM-N7505 using Tapatalk
Team Magic - E4D(4) RWD - Sakura D4 RWD
ok o dont jave a track near me this is mostly something that gonna be a parking lot basher just to have fun ill be getting a second one for the wife so any advice on this is very much appreciated

Hmm what's the surface ? Asphalt or cement ?

You can try a slightly more powerful combo. But the 10.5t should suffice.(lower t is higher more power) Electronics wise it's no different, but you don't really have to invest that much if you are bashing.
Cheaper remote is fine but make sure you can adjust epas below 50℅
Top end flysky, radiolink would be ok. Midrange Sanwa and savox servo will be good enough.

Unfortunately the rwd is not a pickup and drive kinda thing. Lots of time is spent on settings and learning how to control it.

My reasoning for branded goods is for resale value. So if you don't really look at that you can get cheaper workable items.

I try not to run outdoors that much. I usually damage the chassis with scratches or some chips

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
well the surface will be cement and i wanted one that was customizable so thats what she got as far as the chipping and stuff ill be ugrading most of the car regardless but i enjoy the thoight of having to setup a bunch of setting itll be a good lil project ... atleast ill enjoy it

Yeah that's possible. I am just too lazy to keep resetting my car. Haha.
I will use one setting for all surfaces hardly ever change no major setting changes in during track. More play time less fiddling.
Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N7505 using Tapatalk
yeah i see what your saying

unfortunately i dont have a track anywhere near me in louisiana that i know of

hey guys new to the rc building world.

^^goldenslot mobile^^

^^GCLUB มือถือ^^
(05-22-2017, 08:46 PM)lilmafia52 Wrote:  nothing yet been looking around but no real good post about any motors or esc dont assurances obsèques even get me started on transmitters and is the gyro completely necessary

And why not try to replace the room altogether. That way you will not have any problem with that.