Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Body
Yeah What body should I make for my first body? I'm thinking d like s13 or maybe a 240sx. I'm open to suggestions. Thx
Sakura D4 RWD
That's totally up to you! What do you prefer? Aggressive aero, stock aero? Options are endless. I am currently waiting on a Pandora origin labo onevia at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think include going to go with the pandora sileighty. Is that a good choice? What else will I need to paint? Oh and what body lines do you recomend?
Sakura D4 RWD
(01-15-2017, 08:40 PM)Millsicorn Wrote:  I think include going to go with the pandora sileighty. Is that a good choice? What else will I need to paint? Oh and what body lines do you recomend?

The pandora Lexan is a little thin but I've never had an issue with them. And make sure you choose a polycarbonate paint. Tamiya makes good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're set on a Sileighty, I would suggest taking a look at the ABC Hobbies model as well. You can pick them up inside the USA for ~$50 before shipping and they have very good aftermarket support for body kits and 3D decals (for the headlights). I'm working on a couple right now, one will be a replica of the Impact Blue Initial-D car and another will have either a Rocket Bunny or BN-Sports body kit.

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
I have decided to go with a Pandora Origin Labo S15. It is a 198mm body so around what offset would work? It also has little over fenders which might affect the offset.
Sakura D4 RWD