MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New Drift Track NJ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Drift Track NJ
Warning 
I was just informed that if I am able to get a group of 15 or so people to attend regularly,  we will be able to have a drift track made in Woodland Park NJ. Specifically,  Shadow Hobbies' new larger location. I am all for it so let's get a group started and organized to present to Bob and get that track made. I will personally help build and decorate if allowed. Please contact me here or for faster response at my Instagram page @ nightfury.jp  . 

Thank You , let's get this going as soon as possible.