Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New drifter
Hey everyone Andrew here from California I have been apart of this forum for quite awhile as I have always been into the hobby and recently had the money to be able to purchase my own chassis I purchased the eagle racing ta05 I recently just finished installing all of the electronics and am now tuning it and doing all the confusing things that come with the hobby but I am learning along the way!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to Drift Mission!

Post up pictures of your chassis and body when you finish it.

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
Welcome to DM.
Depending on where you live there's probably a track around you. Sooooo much better to drift at a laid out track than open parking lot, etc. Where ya be at?
(12-12-2016, 09:56 PM)DriftGundam Wrote:  Welcome to Drift Mission!

Post up pictures of your chassis and body when you finish it.

-Vic

Will do!!
(12-13-2016, 10:47 AM)inittowinit Wrote:  Depending on where you live there's probably a track around you. Sooooo much better to drift at a laid out track than open parking lot, etc. Where ya be at?

I actually do live close to two tracks GGT in Garden Grove And Super g Drift I plan to visit both of these in the near future I have already been to Super g drift to pick up some electronics and check the place out it was awesome!