MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New Gaijin Circuit Video!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gaijin Circuit Video!
This is from our latest Sunday Sesh at Gaijin Circuit! Hope you all enjoy it!

Also, please feel free to check out our group page, it's filled with lots of sick photos and some scale builds!

Here's our page. https://www.facebook.com/JaxDriftManiacs

[Image: JDMxGaijinCIrcuitCoverPhotoGroupPage_zps8c93a87b.jpg]
That's awesome, love that blue skyline!!!
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
(05-29-2013, 11:47 AM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  That's awesome, love that blue skyline!!!

Thanks! Yeah, his Skyline is sick.. He got the MST MS-01D RTR kit and it came with that.. Super jelly of it.
Saw this the other day. Very nice!!!

One tip that I've learned while setting up my gopro.
Use as many plastic extension peices as you can and always hang the gopro upside down.

This is how I get the silky smooth videos out of mine :)
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Hang it upside down? My buddy has the suction cup extensions as well as the double sided tape extension..  Should be hang it upside down for all the video, or just when it's placed on a car/chassis? And thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
just hang it upside down for whatever you need to balance out the vibration on.

for some reason when its upside down it acts like a pendulum and becomes super stable

like this (not to thread jack)

Keep Drifting Fun
(06-03-2013, 09:40 PM)robb41488 Wrote:  just hang it upside down for whatever you need to balance out the vibration on.

for some reason when its upside down it acts like a pendulum and becomes super stable

like this (not to thread jack)

Thanks for the tip.. 95% of the following was filmed using my Galaxy s3 on a sweeper mount.. LoL
Ahhh ok that's a lil different then haha
Keep Drifting Fun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Os-support Gaijin Circuit x Drift Techniqes Crew jaxbchbum 6 3,040 09-22-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: natsu23
  Gaijin Circuit jaxbchbum 8 3,170 04-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Last Post: jaxbchbum