New to drifting but had rc cars for over 30 years now. Current stable :-

Sakura D3
Sakura D4 RWD
Sakura Xi Sport (CS 1.47)

Tamiya TB-03
Tamiya Mini

Arrma Fury brushless

Kyosho Optima (original) x2

Have some questions but will wait for now.
Welcome to DM.
I am to new the world of drift. It looks like you have a nice set of cars. Well I'm so new I don't even have one yet. I have an off road monster truck. I will be getting my drifter in a few months. I have done a ton of research and I want to get the best bang for the buck. Any questions just ask or search for them at the top and I'm sure you can get your answers.
Happy Drifting!
(08-22-2017, 08:06 AM)dadwithrc Wrote:  Welcome to DM.
I am to new the world of drift. It looks like you have a nice set of cars. Well I'm so new I don't even have one yet. I have an off road monster truck. I will be getting my drifter in a few months. I have done a ton of research and I want to get the best bang for the buck. Any questions just ask or search for them at the top and I'm sure you can get your answers.
Happy Drifting!

Thank you - happy drifting too !
Welcome to DM! Not quite as busy around here as it used to be. But still, always good when new people join. Even better if we keep it active
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

Welcome to DM.