MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New practice layout

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New practice layout
So I was sick of just freestyle drifting, I made a new layout, I haven't got to run on it becausenit isnjust getting dark and the skeetrz are horrible out here, tomorrow ima get a riming vid.....anyway!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQdLgWNN4Y
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Nice, but the lane seems kinda small to me unless I'm looking at the wrong thing lol
(05-15-2013, 06:39 PM)Frias65 Wrote:  Nice, but the lane seems kinda small to me unless I'm looking at the wrong thing lol

It is small...lol that's the stretch lol
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<