Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to forum and drifting
Hi,

Old geezer here that's been into rc for a very long time. I've had an itch to scratch with a drift car so I'm ordering up all my components and getting ready to build my first drift car. I'm sure I'll have many questions as I go along. I just want to say thanks for all the great info others have posted on this forum.

Eric
Welcome to the Family. What chassis are you building? And what other kinds of rc are you into?  I look forward to your build progress.  
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
Hey there... old g... well this is a great place to learn. Everyone always has good insight minus attitude. Welcome!
Well I've decided on a Sakura D3 CS, for the body I've ordered a Veilside RX7 from Banzai. I'll start a thread when I get into the build and what components I'm going to try out. I've been building crawlers, quads from scratch, and park fliers so a drifter is a bit out of my norm. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Eric
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the latest purchase. The D3 is a real popular chassis so finding some setups that work for you should be easy. Enjoy.
Hi there, also an oldy RCer. Have been into all forms of rc since a kid but have been bit hard by the drift bug. Currently have a D3 clone that I'm very happy with and now scratch building a rear wheel drive chassis..

Sent from my GT90X using DriftMission.com, powered by appyet.com
Devil weapon of choice :- D3 Clone.
welcome.. you have come to the right place to learn.. no question is dumb here..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
Thank you for dusting off the welcome mat for me.

Eric

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie to the forum and RC drifting JDMgeek 1 850 03-31-2015, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Cesash
  new to forum but not do drifting cuttz 3 1,825 04-30-2014, 01:21 AM
Last Post: cuttz
  New to the forum, but not new to drifting. ging2013 4 1,567 02-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: ging2013