Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newb Help required
Looking into getting into rc drifting for personal fun not going to compete or anything serious just for at home fun why im looking into getting a 1-28 or so scale im intrested in whats out there for budget friendly beat em up cars for beginners im located in canada and sourcing anything related to rc drifting has been difficult so I wanna get some alive and guidance before I go and buy anything online.
(06-07-2020, 11:29 AM)ChillySloth Wrote:  Looking into getting into rc drifting for personal fun not going to compete or anything serious just for at home fun why im looking into getting a 1-28 or so scale im intrested in whats out there for budget friendly beat em up cars for beginners im located in canada and sourcing anything related to rc drifting has been difficult so I wanna get some alive and guidance before I go and buy anything online.

hello there,check out the kyosho mini-z drift.it has everything inside the box
SAKURA D4 RWD/HOBBYWING 120A/ACCUVANCE AGILE 10.5/OXYGEN/
where would be the best place to source one? I also looked at the atomic drz im not sjre if there are any other decent 1/28 1/24 scale out there.
There's alot of mini z model out there as well
Any help in the direction of models and where to buy everywhere I look pretty much sold out
(06-07-2020, 09:19 PM)ChillySloth Wrote:  There's alot of mini z model out there as well
Any help in the direction of models and where to buy everywhere I look pretty much sold out

always look for the drift model of mini-z.the bodyshell is just personal preference
try ebay and banggood,also search google i am sure in japan they will have in stock.also check RCMART.
SAKURA D4 RWD/HOBBYWING 120A/ACCUVANCE AGILE 10.5/OXYGEN/