Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from Norcal
Practice on your E10 as a 50/50 car so you can get used to the slide and learn throttle control.

Welcome to DM! I'm up here in Vallejo. Delta RC out in Antioch allows drifting at their indoor on road track. Hobbytown Concord sets up a track in the back lot here and there. Fatlace in South City is the center of it all lol. And of course there's Sheldon's in Sanjo but I haven't been there in a minute and last I knew they tore down the track
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

(06-18-2016, 11:28 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  Practice on your E10 as a 50/50 car so you can get used to the slide and learn throttle control.

Welcome to DM! I'm up here in Vallejo. Delta RC out in Antioch allows drifting at their indoor on road track. Hobbytown Concord sets up a track in the back lot here and there. Fatlace in South City is the center of it all lol. And of course there's Sheldon's in Sanjo but I haven't been there in a minute and last I knew they tore down the track
that's what I've been doing, but unfortunately my e10 decided to have the wheels fall off no matter what I do.. I've used threadlock and they still kept coming off. so that's why I ordered the awd d4, atleast that way I can't keep getting better with the same setup. I go to delta rc usually every thursday and especially when the d4 arrives. I'll have to check out hobby town's thing they've got going too.

life's too short to not have fun..
so I need some help, my awd d4 is having issues with the rear belt. I've loosened it up but still feels like it's binding..

so I got my belt issue fixed and my awd d4 runs great, I noticed it is a bit twitchy and wondered if there's a way to make it so sensitive. too much input in the other direction mid drift and it likes to spin

[Image: 574dec643fa361f31adf9d08b8fa21cc.jpg]

[Image: 64b4011a56564828fcd488b3552254e8.jpg]

Sweet! Your car is cs. So u cant drive it like your e10. Maybe some more practice should do it:]
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD
(07-01-2016, 03:16 PM)R.SOLO.W Wrote:  Sweet! Your car is cs. So u cant drive it like your e10. Maybe some more practice should do it:]
ahhh that's right.. the counter steer.. lol

Yup lol.
Idk if the d4 awd has a kpi issue like the rwd. Maybe thats something to look into too.
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie from Norcal (East Bay) gieo07 11 2,644 03-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Last Post: gieo07
  Hello from NorCal! RealBasedGod 13 2,852 03-06-2014, 05:58 AM
Last Post: PedroC