Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newbie here
hi guys, i think i just found my new mini hobby. because actually i drift the real car and now got influenced by my cousin and my friend to play rc drift.
so i order mst ms01d. can't wait to get it.

i hope i can make new friends and community here.
nice to meet you guys and have a blessed day ;)
Hey epenbecks, welcome! Congrats on the ms01d..
What's your 1:1 drift car?
(01-06-2015, 01:23 PM)west.slide.connection Wrote:  Hey epenbecks, welcome! Congrats on the ms01d..
What's your 1:1 drift car?

thanks!
i drift G37 B)
welcome to drift mission have fun and remember keep it sideways...
:p
rc isn't a hobby...its an addiction and im a addict lol..... Sick
(01-06-2015, 07:03 PM)rustydriftcan65 Wrote:  welcome to drift mission have fun and remember keep it sideways...
:p

thanks. i just can't wait for my rc come =I
yes that wait for the delivery man is ugh lol I expressed mailed mine lol cuz I have no patients mst is awesome thow even the basis chassis is really adjustably so u can fit almost and body and with some 10+ offset rims u can fit 200 mm bodys flush with wheel base good choice man and good luck
(01-07-2015, 05:04 PM)rustydriftcan65 Wrote:  yes that wait for the delivery man is ugh lol I expressed mailed mine lol cuz I have no patients mst is awesome thow even the basis chassis is really adjustably so u can fit almost and body and with some 10+ offset rims u can fit 200 mm bodys flush with wheel base good choice man and good luck

i know man. ordered from taiwan. i don't know how long it takes. friend of mine order the same thing too.
meanwhile, is there any link or something that can explain or show everything inside the rc car? because i really have no idea what is inside the car, all the parts Lol
eh u can look threw forum I know the chassis is adjustable from like 186 mm to 190 so u can fit plenty of bodys on there of different companys and some offset rims can make it wider it has a high counter steer and stoppers that u can take off to increase steer angle but not sure if front drive will turn when fully locked so I left mine on its got one way in front locked in back lotts of camber to play with I know with my battery it came with deans conenectors and if the esc is the same as mine it has low voltage shutoff so u might wanna run a lipo in stead of NiCad unless u have a high mah battery like 3000 to 5000 mah or it wil shut it down pretty quick just some things to look out for ill try and find some more info to help why u wait on your ride but all in all its a pretty nice lil ride to me even being the basic model can be upgraded out the wazooooo...
(01-08-2015, 08:02 PM)rustydriftcan65 Wrote:  eh u can look threw forum I know the chassis is adjustable from like 186 mm to 190 so u can fit plenty of bodys on there of different companys and some offset rims can make it wider it has a high counter steer and stoppers that u can take off to increase steer angle but not sure if front drive will turn when fully locked so I left mine on its got one way in front locked in back lotts of camber to play with I know with my battery it came with deans conenectors and if the esc is the same as mine it has low voltage shutoff so u might wanna run a lipo in stead of NiCad unless u have a high mah battery like 3000 to 5000 mah or it wil shut it down pretty quick just some things to look out for ill try and find some more info to help why u wait on your ride but all in all its a pretty nice lil ride to me even being the basic model can be upgraded out the wazooooo...

you run mst ms01d right? what battery and charger do you use? i want to buy it first before my car some ;)
Welcome to DM! Post some photos of your G37!