Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Questions :s
Exit 
Hi Guys, im new on RC DRIFT.
So, recent i bought Sakura D4 Black Edition RWD Chassi, but basically is my first project. before i had TT-01 E (i bought complete kit TT 01 XB).
So my questions is:
  1. Atm i have weak motor (Tamiya Super Torque) and weak esc, but next month i wanna buy another motor and esc (this month the money went away =L ), and i install that motor and esc on SAKURA D4 with gyro GC-301, and some weak SERVO. When i change motor/esc/servo, can i do drift correctly? i mean atm i can do only small drift, if i try big curves i lose control.
  2. I need some kit for stearing? or can use original kit at the beginning?
To consider: i run on asphalt.

Sorry for bad english, and thanks in advice.

Cya
(05-05-2018, 05:41 AM)SircaM Wrote:  Hi Guys, im new on RC DRIFT.
So, recent i bought Sakura D4 Black Edition RWD Chassi, but basically is my first project. before i had TT-01 E (i bought complete kit TT 01 XB).
So my questions is:
  1. Atm i have weak motor (Tamiya Super Torque) and weak esc, but next month i wanna buy another motor and esc (this month the money went away =L ), and i install that motor and esc on SAKURA D4 with gyro GC-301, and some weak SERVO. When i change motor/esc/servo, can i do drift correctly? i mean atm i can do only small drift, if i try big curves i lose control.

Cya

Hi there

Go to youtube you will find a lot of information there.
Its more about the wheel set up and alignment and less about the electronics except if you have a bad transmitter receiver set where you have latency.
Here is a good video that will help you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2dxULP-ArI&t=303s

(05-05-2018, 01:28 PM)tt01 project Wrote:  
(05-05-2018, 05:41 AM)SircaM Wrote:  Hi Guys, im new on RC DRIFT.
So my questions is:

Cya

Hi there

Go to youtube you will find a lot of information there.
Its more about the wheel set up and alignment and less about the electronics except if you have a bad transmitter receiver set where you have latency.
Here is a good video that will help you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2dxULP-ArI&t=303s

i saw this video, but im care about eletronics because their are super weak, i mean my servo is so slow (the original TT01XB servo), transmiter and receptor the same.
i wanna change some parts of sakura d4, but before i want change eletronics, or better fix setup on sakura?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  newbie questions! Mike Nickerson 9 1,965 01-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Mike Nickerson