MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
oneTEN Drift Network Videos

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
oneTEN Drift Network Videos
Video 
RWD Short! Datnis916 and I Justsidewayz getting down with our rwd chassis.

FC= Eagle Racing R31 RWD drifted by Datnis916
s13= Tamiya VDF drifted by Justsidewayz

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
Dope!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(01-07-2013, 02:42 PM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote:  I'm glad I have made videos that you can watch over and over! Thats the way it was when I got into r/c drifting. I found some videos on youtube and I played the crap out of them until I had a car to start sliding myself!

Ditto. Hopefully the r/c drift scene will grow in Colorado so I don't have to drift alone!
Hi Driftmission friends! Well I'm back with another edit. This one is from oneTEN Drift Network's 5 year anniversary meet. We had amazing support from our sponsor Raikou Drift. They provided some awesome raffle prizes that everyone was really excited to get their hands on. We also had more teams supporting us this year! I want to thank the Norcal teams that participated. So very big thanks to Tengu Drift Club, Limited Traction, Team Drift Till Failure, Kyokuro Drift Sports, Drift-EZ, and Wickedways Drift Crew! With all the teams and independent drivers we had over 30 drivers! It was just a good day kicking it with friends, getting our drift on, and cranking up the tunes! So sit back relax and enjoy the vid!!!!

Congrats on the 5 year mark! Looks like it was a great event as usual, just shared it on DM.com :)
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
(05-03-2014, 09:51 AM)wilkewhaq Wrote:  Congrats on the 5 year mark! Looks like it was a great event as usual, just shared it on DM.com :)

Thank you for the share!

Thx DM for the share and the nice comments.

Hot Import Nights Santa Clara, CA June 28th 2014

Wow what can I say, we have been working very hard @ oneTEN Drift Network to gain access to this level of car show for some time. I think this event happened @ the right time for us as we have some really good drivers working with us, and our group has made an incredible effort to decorate our portable track setup. oneTEN Drift Network is just a name to band the areas teams and drivers together, and deliver one heck of a demo to the public! Special Thanks go out to our contacts Edmund Fong, and Fei-Long for helping us gain access to the show. And a very big thank you to the teams that help us do what we do.

Tengu Drift Club
Kyokuro Drift Sports
DR1FT-EZ
Limited Traction
Team D.T.F.
Wickedwayz Drift Crew

Of course we must thank Raikou Drift Tires for providing their high performance long lasting tires, and Novak electronics for proving the grunt to spin up those tires!

What tires do
U run on the r31 rwd. I just bought one and would love to stick with raikou if possible . It will be running on a carpet track also
I run the raikou's on asphalt and concrete, there is a speed and grip difference... I'm not one for carpet much. With rwd you really can setup to about any tire just a matter of weight balance, and suspension tuning. A lot of people try an keep pace with awd cars. AWD cars to me tend to be a little fast. I much prefer running rwd at a slower pace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video SPARTAN DRIFT RWD VIDEOS SPARTAN DRIFT 1 299 10-15-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: SPARTAN DRIFT
Video SPARTAN DRIFT CS VIDEOS SPARTAN DRIFT 0 243 09-21-2018, 03:10 PM
Video SPARTAN DRIFT 4WD VIDEOS SPARTAN DRIFT 0 243 09-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Video rc drift videos i have made. snookenbrad 6 2,636 12-04-2015, 06:33 AM
Last Post: snookenbrad
  Kansas City RC Drift Movement Videos! KC_DRIFTER 2 1,919 02-09-2014, 03:22 AM