Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~ / / Overdosing in Maryland \ \ ~
What's up everyone!

I'm Paul from the Baltimore / Annapolis area of Maryland, United States.

I've been lurking on here for awhile now, and just finally had my registration activated. I've been big on the R/C game ever since I was a kid, and bought my Yokomo MR4TC-SD chassis back in 2006ish, that I'm still modding and running today. It was down for maybe 2 years, then I finally decided to pick it back up and start a new project with it. I've been really big on it lately, and getting a lot more folks in my area interested now. Funny how back when I was 18, no one wanted to spend the money on buying and modding these things so we could have something fun to do. And now, it's considered one of the cheaper hobby options amongst my friends.

I've definitely been building what is pretty much my dream build, and snatching up all of the little WeldxOverdose blue aluminum parts that I can. Just recently did some major upgrades to the drivetrain, went with Yokomo 1.5 CS ratio rear gears, and have been slowly adding more and more Overdose parts as they're released.

Next up is a Type-C front-end conversion using Overdose and Yokomo parts, and the new Overdose aluminum rear arms, as well as continuing to expand my wheel collection. I'll start up a build thread soon so folks can see what I've done and I can keep you all updated. Feel free to follow me on Instagram if you have one: @PaulFregeolle

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and hopefully some rather local-ish people can chime in for any events on the East Coast. Thanks for hosting the site Drift Mission! I'll leave you guys with a little teaser of my most recent Speedway Pal FC3S body that mimics Hertrech's from the Hoonigans:

[Image: 75e97318781211e3b8f30efae419d75e_8.jpg]

-Paul
Hey brother I'm in Stevensville just on the other side of the Chesapeake bay bridge. I'm just getting into the hobby with my first drift car in the mail right now due to get here on the 14th. I'd love to meet up and check out your car and maybe learn a thing or two from you. Shoot me a text or call and we can maybe work something out and talk about good drifting places around here. I'm serious about it and just spent a bunch of money on parts. Looking forward to hearing from you man. (252) 269-9285 the name is Brent.
Like the Color on the FC and such a teaser. I'm sure whats under that cool body is much cooler also. Welcome to DM.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
Welcome to DM. I live in Brunswick, md. Just north of Frederick. My son and i both have CS cars and are building RWD cars now.
(01-09-2014, 03:55 PM)pfregeolle Wrote:  Funny how back when I was 18, no one wanted to spend the money on buying and modding these things so we could have something fun to do. And now, it's considered one of the cheaper hobby options amongst my friends.

Funny, I'm 20 and none of my friends want to put the money into it either. They'd rather buy PC's, Xbox's and Video games. lol Welcome to DM!
Rsector TA-06 Pro
cool FC
(01-10-2014, 12:19 AM)MtNitro18 Wrote:  Welcome to DM. I live in Brunswick, md. Just north of Frederick. My son and i both have CS cars and are building RWD cars now.

Nice, a few of my buddies (mostly around the Crofton area) just picked up HPI E10's as some starters, and I'm trying to get them more into it. I'm sure we'll end up setting something up when it gets warmer to have some group fun, so I'll be sure to keep you posted.

(01-10-2014, 05:56 AM)RE-Xtreme RC Wrote:  cool FC

Thanks RE! I've checked out your blog PLENTY of times, and love all your projects. So it's a true compliment to hear that from you! B)
Welcome to dm
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
Welcome to Dm. Love he fc

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Welcome to the Family
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New from Maryland - Multiple Builds NOOB BMWDEMON 9 2,683 04-30-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: BMWDEMON