Miniworks body lines.

[Image: IMG_0949.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0946.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0938.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0932.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1297.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1192.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1310.jpg]
Very tasty color and really cool tail lights. Big Grin - I am not a fan of the spoiler though, it looked better with a clean rear in my eyes.
(12-01-2016, 11:23 AM)Davis Wrote: Very tasty color and really cool tail lights. Big Grin - I am not a fan of the spoiler though, it looked better with a clean rear in my eyes.

Yeah I'm usually not a spoiler guy either... but i liked how short this one.... its not screwed in to the body tho, so If I feel like running it without the wing i just pull it right off... just double sided tape Smile
(12-01-2016, 06:42 AM)troyz22 Wrote: Pandora RC Origins Labo 180sx
Tamiya translucent Red, Translucent Silver, Black
D-craft rear buckets
d-craft front flip up buckets
Yokomo Mirrors and Wing and Wipers
Miniworks body lines.

Yours is one of the cleanest 180sx I have seen.  I have one still yet to be painted, wondering how you attached the F and R bumpers and what the underside and cuts look like?  I'm paranoid of taking off TOO MUCH lexan and having weird lines and cuts.

Trying to decide if I go magnetic removable bumpers or Shoegoo and permanently attach them.  The lines and the body are kinda tricky!

ORCDC 
(12-23-2016, 10:28 PM)ORCDC Wrote:
D-craft rear buckets
Miniworks body lines.

Yours is one of the cleanest 180sx I have seen.  I have one still yet to be painted, wondering how you attached the F and R bumpers and what the underside and cuts look like?  I'm paranoid of taking off TOO MUCH lexan and having weird lines and cuts.

Trying to decide if I go magnetic removable bumpers or Shoegoo and permanently attach them.  The lines and the body are kinda tricky!

ORCDC 

I have pics on my phone somewhere, message me on Facebook, troy goldberg in youngstown ohio
So what's the deal with the translucent paints? Are they good as long as they are backed with black? Not sure if that made sense haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm actually doing my Pandora 180 similarly to this. I'm using translucent purple with translucent silver and black and it's looking amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D-craft rear buckets
Miniworks body lines.

[Image: IMG_0949.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0946.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0938.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0932.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1297.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1192.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1310.jpg]
I'm very much interested in the result of this combination but can't seem to see the pictures. is it just me?
No had the same issue clicked and got a 404 error at Smugmug
Gramps
---------------------------------------------------
MST RMX 2.0S 
MST FXX-D
Exceed RC MadPulse awd

Yeah I got error 404 as well.
Sakura D4 RWD