Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phoenix RWD drift track
My friend and I have built a decent sized drift track in my friends back yard. It doesn't seem like there is a ton of interest in drifting in Phoenix, specifically RWD, but if there ia hit me up. 

The track is drivable but we will constantly be adding to it. Next up is going to be a 8'x8' open area for practing or maybe a gymkhana course. 

[Image: image_zps5btieirj.jpeg]
Looks sick! Diggin the scale intersections. Start an rc sideshow lol

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Haha scale sideshows happen more than you would think.
i might be moving up to phoenix from tucson in the future, i own a RWD D3 but havent tested it out with anyone lol
(03-23-2016, 10:11 PM)Kaxlene Wrote:  i might be moving up to phoenix from tucson in the future, i own a RWD D3 but havent tested it out with anyone lol

If you do move up here let us know. We have added more to the track recently and drift almost every weekend
(05-08-2016, 01:28 PM)calebwalter Wrote:  
(03-23-2016, 10:11 PM)Kaxlene Wrote:  i might be moving up to phoenix from tucson in the future, i own a RWD D3 but havent tested it out with anyone lol

If you do move up here let us know. We have added more to the track recently and drift almost every weekend

One day ill have to do something up there, and ill be bringing my D3, Tucson is not drift friendly...
Sakura D3: RWD
Still drifting in Phoenix? I have a D4: Rwd I would be down to shred some scale tires!
very cool i like the elevation change!
Finishing up converting my Yokomo drift package to RWD. I'm down to try to meet some local folks soon!

Bringing my chassis out to FDLB for Vertex's display at the end of March.
Anyone still drifting in phx area?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phoenix AZ Indoor Track tredizzle 16 3,924 12-04-2015, 03:40 AM
Last Post: James350z